Beginners’ Hack Horse Riding
Ibiza is the perfect place for anyone wishing to try or improve their horse riding (even if you’ve never been on a horse). Situated between Santa Gertrudis and San Rafael our stable is perfect for beginners. You can safely enjoy a relaxed horse ride within the confines of the vast grounds, so you’ll feel like you’re riding out around the Ibizan countryside, while remaining in a safe environment, away from any traffic. We have been taking beginners horse riding for many years and feel confident that this is the best option for people looking to safely develop their riding skills. Perfect for beginners.
The lesson teaches you to mount safely, walk and trot. If needed, the class includes time in the paddock to cover the basics, before a ride-out around the walled grounds in the heart of the island. We think horse riding is one of the best ways to see Ibiza – up high, close to nature and away from the crowds.
Riders need only be confident, and prepared to have a go.
Fast Facts: Beginners’ Hack Horse Riding
- Why book with us. We work with most of the stables in Ibiza. We have years of experience and are kept up to date with availability. The stables get very booked up, especially during high season however we can normally get you out riding, as the stables always try to accommodate our clients.
- Price: € 50.00
- Duration: One hour (longer rides are available upon request)
- Start time: 09.00 AM
- End time: 20:00 PM
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Meeting location: Between Santa Gertrudis and San Rafael – details sent upon confirmation of booking
- Activity location: Between Santa Gertrudis and San Rafael
- Languages spoken: English / Spanish
- Available (All year): All Year
- What to bring: Please wear long trousers, and closed shoes preferably with a small heel – riding boots or trainers
- What is supplied / included: Horse, guide, helmets, body protector, refreshments after your ride
- Minimum age: 5
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 2
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule a new ride on your preferred date
- Additional Information: English saddle style riding (not Western)