Not only does rock climbing provide physical benefits, such as building endurance, muscle and flexibility, climbing can be beneficial to both the brain and mental health; rock climbing is known to reduce stress and have positive outcomes on mental strength. When you combine these benefits with the stunning natural scenery and landscape of Ibiza, you understand why rock climbing is such a popular – and growing – lifestyle experience.
Rock climbing in Ibiza will challenges you to confront and overcome your limitations. Developing teamwork and communication. Our rock climbing instructors have years of experience, and access to safe climbing routes which are always in a scenic part of the island.
We recommend not to exceed the number of participants in the rock climbing activity since we consider the mountain a temple. Working with 1 or 2 people reduces the environmental impact and people experience in greater depth the connection with the natural environment and therefore with the essence of climbing.
Fast Facts: Rock Climbing Express
- Price: Price: €163 per hour / August €182.50 per hour (This is for 1 OR 2 people)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time Morning or Afternoon climb
- End time: Climbing Express (2 hours) after start time
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Activity location: At climb location. (Typically Es Cubells / Atlantis)
- Languages spoken: Spanish / English
- Available: All year
- What to bring: Hat. Water, Fruit, Comfortable Clothing and Sport shoes, any personal climbing gear
- What is supplied / included: Safety equipment provided, Helmet, Ropes, Quickdraw, Carabiner, Harness, ATC or Gigri, Chalk bag, Climbing shoes
- Minimum age: 7
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 2
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If We cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule your Rock Climbing Express on your preferred date