Rock climbing in Ibiza will challenges you to confront and overcome your limitations. Developing teamwork and communication. Our rock climbing instructors have years of experience, and access to safe climbing routes always in a scenic part of the island.
We offer two climbing options Beginners or Experienced
For those who have never climbed, this is the perfect introduction. Climb routes of around 30 meters height, you will be attached to a rope which is anchored at the top and secured at the base.
The experienced option offers multi-pitch climbing unlocking higher cliffs and vast amounts of new terrain. Climbers need to first pass a small test. If you’re an experienced climber and want to lead climb, the instructor will first need to check your abilities on top rope before making the final decision.
Rock Climbing Fast Facts:
- 1 or 2 climbers €250 (1 or 2 people in the winter months is €200)
- 3 climbers €300
- 4 climbers €400
- Fee includes: Safety equipment provided, Helmet, Ropes, Quickdraw, Carabiner, Harness, ATC or Gigri, Chalk bag, Climbing shoes (can be rented)
- Recommend you bring: Sun Cream, Hat. Water, Fruit, Comfortable Clothing and Sport shows, any personal climbing gear
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Available all year
- Minimum age: Anyone from the age of four years old can take part in one of our bespoke climbs
- Minimum group size: 1
- Maximum group size: 4
- Where: We know climbs all over the island and will chose a location dependent upon the weather
- Cancellation policy: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refundIf we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule a new ride on your preferred date
You may also like…
Trekking Multi-Adventure (Trekking, Rappel and Climbing)From: €100.00
Trekking Multi-Adventure (Trekking, Rappel and Climbing) lets you enjoy Ibiza’s varied landscape through a variety of outward bound pursuits. In contrast with what some people think, Ibiza is a hilly island, full of caves, cliffs and forests. This amazing scenery is perfect for an invigorating walk and climb, whether you’re a novice or an experienced climber […]Select options
Multi-Activity (Kayak, Snorkel, and Cliff Jumping)From: €72.60
With our multi-activity (Kayak, Snorkel, and Cliff Jumping) excursion you get to experience different sports, on the same day. In Ibiza we are able to enjoy the hills, rock face and sea at the very same time. With this fun filled option you can choose the activities that best suit your needs, creating the perfect […]Select options
Active Ibiza Walks€200.00
Active Ibiza Walks is one of the healthiest ways of connecting with the beauty of Ibiza. Our walking guides have a thousand miles of experience, and can take you to the hidden gems – places of idyllic tranquillity – with breath taking views. Our personalised walks cater for all levels, from an energetic long distance early […]Select options