Ibiza Sunset Walk at Heaven’s Gate
Ibiza Sunset Walk at Heaven’s Gate is the perfect way to finish your day in Ibiza. With a gentle sunset walking outing, through some of the islands most unspoiled countryside in San Agnes.
Ibiza Sunset Walk at Heaven’s Gate is the perfect way to finish your day in Ibiza. With a gentle sunset walking outing, through some of the islands most unspoiled countryside in San Agnes. The perfect place to visit if you want to find the real Ibiza, far away from the commotion of Ibiza Town and San Antonio. This gentle stroll takes you through rural fields passing almond and carib trees. Even enjoying fresh grapes and figs if in season.
The walk takes just over an hour, which we feel is a comfortable walking distance. The walk starts and ends at the Chiringuito at Puertas Del Cielo (heaven’s Gate), where you can gaze out across the sea, enjoy a drink, while the sun goes down. A truly spectacular setting popular with tourists and locals alike.
Fast Facts: Sunset Walk
- Price: € 120.00(1 person) then €10 per person
- Duration: 2 – 3 hours
- Distance: 5 – 7 kms
- Difficulty: Easy / Easy+
- Start time The departure time varies depending on sunset. The schedule ranges from 19:00 at the beginning of the summer to 20:00
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Meeting location: Puertas Del Cielo, San Agnes
- Activity location: Puertas Del Cielo, San Agnes
- Map: CLICK HERE
- Languages spoken: English / Spanish
- Available (All year): All year
- What to bring: Comfortable shoes, ideally walking shoes or trainers, water, snack, small rucksack
- What is supplied / included: Guide
- Minimum age: 8
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 12
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule a new ride on your preferred date