This excursion is the perfect way to see the many caves and islets, ideal for all – from beginners to experienced paddlers.
Our team are the archetypal Spanish outdoor activity guides. Fit, tanned and friendly. They speak perfect English, and brim with enthusiasm for an island they love. They know every nook and cranny of the rugged, rocky coastline and you will feel extremely safe in their capable hands.
Fast Facts: Kayak Cala Xarraca and Cala Xuclar
- Meeting point: Cala Xarraca 08.45 AM & 15.45 PM (April & May 10.45 AM)
- Price: € 50.00 per person (July / August €65.00 per person)
- Duration: 2.5 hour
- Start time 0900 AM or 16:00 PM (April & May 11.00 AM)
- End time: 12:30 PM or 19:30 PM (April & May 14.00 PM)
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Meeting location: Cala Xarraca
- Facts fact for webpage: Cala Xarraca beach.
- Activity location: Cala Xarraca
- Languages spoken: English / Spanish
- Available: May – October
- What to bring: Swimwear, towel, water, snack, sun protector
- What is supplied / included: Guide, All material to carry out the activities, dry bag, Insurance, Pictures
- Minimum age: 8
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 12
- Don’t bring valuables, only items you’re happy to take in the dry bag which is provided or to leave in car
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule on your preferred date