Kayak Ibiza Benirras
This exciting Kayak excursion in Ibiza leaves from the world famous beach at Benirras. Paddle away from the crowds and visit nearby caves and islets, where the natural history of your beautiful surroundings will be explained by your experienced guide.
Our team are the archetypal Spanish outdoor activity guides. Fit, tanned and friendly. They speak perfect English, and brim with enthusiasm for an island they love. They know every nook and cranny of the rugged, rocky coastline and you will feel extremely safe in their capable hands.
This is one of our most popular kayak routes – and is always well attended – so avoid disappointment and book today.
Fast Facts: Kayak Benirras
- Meeting point: Benirras 09.45 AM & 15.45 PM (April & May 10.45 AM)
- Price: € 50.00 per person
- Duration: 2.5 hour
- Start time 1000 AM or 16:00 PM (April & May 11.00 AM)
- End time: 13.00 PM or 19:00 PM (April & May 14.00 PM)
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Meeting location: Benirras
- Activity location: Benirras
- Languages spoken: English / Spanish
- Available: May – October
- What to bring: Swimwear, towel, water, snack, sun protector
- Minimum age: 8
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 12
- Don’t bring valuables, only items you’re happy to take in the dry bag which is provided or to leave in car.
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule on your preferred date