Little surprise therefore that Ibiza – probably one of the most health and fitness conscious locations in Europe – has, over the last decade or so, acquired and also developed some of the best trainers available.
Which means that whether you are a complete beginner keen to try it out or have packed away years of experience, we have the appropriate coaches for you … and leave you feeling incredible.
Pilates has sometimes been called “the world’s best-kept secret ” – probably because this fitness system, first developed back in the early 20th century, seemed for decades to be rather a minority interest.
But in the 21st century the method has really taken off to take its place as one of the most popular fitness and relaxation regimes around.
Possibly one reason for this is that it is quite a gentle and relaxed approach to fitness which sets out to develop core muscles in ways that maintain balance, stability and strength.
It also differs from most other traditional exercise programmes by focusing on both strengthening weak muscles and also stretching tight areas.
But of course it is important you are assisted in your training by really excellent coaches. Active Ibiza is confident in both the expertise and professionalism of the coaches we are able to offer. We know this island so well because we at Active Ibiza are truly part of Ibiza.
Fast Facts: Pilates
- Price: €70.00 (1 person) then €10 per person
- Duration: 1 hour
- Start time: 8:00 AM
- End time: 8:00 PM
- Pick up (meeting) / drop off location: Your preferred location or Pilates gym
- Activity location: Your preferred location or Pilates gym
- Languages spoken: English / Spanish
- Available: All year
- What to bring: Comfortable clothes, Water, important to bring socks
- What is supplied / included: Tuition by certified Pilates Method & Yoga instructor, all equipment for the class
- Minimum age: 7
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 6
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule your Pilates on your preferred date