The simplest route of all that we offer, fun and fun, ideal to know the surroundings of Santa Eulària enjoying with the youngest of the family. The circular route runs in a clockwise direction along roads and paths near our town. It is a journey of only 20 kilometers with gentle and affordable climbs with many visual and scenic attractions, such as a visit to an old oil mill of the eighteenth century, hidden in a leafy path. On the way back to Santa Eulària the route runs parallel to the coast, passing through the beaches of Es Niu Blau and Sa Caleta. Finally, you ascend to a beautiful viewpoint with a beautiful view of Santa Eulària and the mountain of nearby Siesta.
- Price per adult: €36
- Includes guide, standard mountain bike or trekking type, protective helmet, water and insurance
- With high-end mountain bike or E-MTB , the price is €46 per person
- Price for each child under 12 years , €20
- Minimum 2 adult people to make the route. Private route, exclusive for the person or group that makes the request
- Available Schedules: 09:00 and 11:00
What’s included in guided activities?
- Private guided tour just for your group.
- Bicycle model depending on the type of tour chosen
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Bottle water. ¾ liter.
- Health insurance, in case of accident.
- Mechanical assistance service. Bicycle change on route, in case of failure.
During the guided activity:
- It is obligatory to listen and obey the instructions of the guide.
- Participants must observe traffic regulations at all times.
- Participants can not advance the guide at any time during the activity
- Rash or uncontrolled driving is prohibited
- The competitive attitude about the bicycle that can cause danger situations to the group that participates in the guided activity or other users of the public road is totally prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the rules mentioned during the activity will entail the cancellation of the activity without the right to economic reimbursement.
- If the reservation is canceled more than 7 days prior to the start of the activity, all money that has been paid in advance will be refunded. It is imperative to give notice in advance of more than 7 days by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- If the reservation is canceled less than 7 days before the start of the activity, there will be no refund of the amount paid in advance, regardless of the reason for the cancellation of the activity.
- If there is a partial cancellation of bicycles less than 48 hours prior to the date of delivery, the amount of the canceled bicycles will not be refunded. As an example, if you have reserved 10 bicycles, and at the time of delivery you state that you only need 6, the 4 unused bicycles will also be billed.
Climatology The reservation is for an outdoor activity, subject to climatology. The rain is not an impediment to riding a bicycle. Before the activity starts changes of schedule / day can be proposed to avoid rain. In situations of adverse climatology associated with red notifications from the State Meteorological Agency (AEMET) the deposit will be reimbursed.