A Two Hour Sunset Boat Trip is a magical two hour boat excursion in which you can enjoy the popular sport of Stand Up Paddle (SUP), the world-famous Ibiza sunset and a cocktail (if you so wish).
The boat departs from San Antonio. Those that have never tried SUP will take a basic tutorial during the trip to the chosen location. The excursion happens close to the port, so you can watch the sunset aboard the boat while enjoying a freshly made mojitos. During the excursion, we will take photos which you can download for free.
The Sunset excursion takes two hours, the departure time may vary depending on sunset. The schedule ranges from 19:00 at the beginning of the summer to 20:00.
The crew on board the boat are born and bred in Ibiza, and know the waters like the back of their hand. They are as passionate about the island as they are about SUP, so you’re sure to be well looked after.
This is a popular trip, with the boat often fully booked well in advance, so to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend you book your places as early as possible. This really is a unique Ibiza experience.
We do every activity in the right place and at the right time
- Our SUP boat excursions are good for any level, age or preference
- Our excursions can be adapted to your need
- Our boat is specially designed to offer comfort and convenience
- This excursion is guaranteed fun, paddle surfing, snorkeling, chilling out, drinks, freshly cut fruit, and even a barbecue on board!
Fast Facts: Two Hour Sunset Boat Trip
- Price: € 75.00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time the departure time varies depending on sunset. The schedule ranges from 19:00 at the beginning of the summer to 20:00.
- End time: The boat returns to the mooring immediately after sunset
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Meeting location: Marina San Antoni – details sent upon confirmation
- Facts fact for webpage: Marina San Antoni – details sent upon confirmation
- Activity location: Boat departs San Antonio marina. Exact tour route decided on day of excursion, depending on wind and weather
- Languages spoken: English and Spanish
- Available: May – October
- What to bring: Swimwear, sun protector, towel and water
- What is supplied / included: Welcome cocktail, basic stand up paddle course, guided tour, equipment, insurance, digital copy of photos taken and mojito.
- Minimum age: 10
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 12 (To ensure safety we currently limit numbers to 6)
- Refund / Cancellation: Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. 50% charge for cancellation between 7 days and 48 hours before the session. Cancellation less than 48 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule your Two Hour Sunset Boat Trip on your preferred date. If you are joining a group and the minimum number of places has not been sold we will offer your an alternative time and date, or refund